A scrumptious concoction of candied walnuts, incorporating cream sherry, orange zest and brown sugar ...
- AntKathy's rating:I made this exactly as written (except for the malt vinegar, which I did not have on hand) and it was devoured by four picky eaters, all with different tastes! The dish was easy to make, and alt ... Read full review
- AntKathy's rating:This was an easy to make tasty main dish. I made half of the enchiladas without the Monterey Jack cheese to please family members, and they still turned out well. I expected a lot more heat from ... Read full review
- AntKathy's rating:This soup was fairly easy to make, and tasted great. Although the name makes it sound like a summertime soup, it definitely tastes like a heavier, fall or winter soup. I tried this out on my par ... Read full review
- AntKathy's rating:I am enjoying a solitary evening of "recipe roaming", and planned on having a glass of wine. However, I came across this recipe, and decided it looked too Strawberrylicious to pass up. I cut the ... Read full review
- AntKathy's rating:Thanks for your ratings and reviews everyone! Just for some additional info/help, these are not glazed walnuts -- they are supposed to be sort of crystalized. I think adding another cup or so of ... Read full review