This is a recipe that my mom made for us while growing up. We live in Minnesota, where SPAM origina ...
- CYNDMN28's rating:This is an excellent salad! I brought this to a potluck at work and the bowl was wiped clean! I did make modifications, but I do that with almost all recipes. I used pre-shredded cole slaw mi ... Read full review
- CYNDMN28's rating:These muffins are the best! Mind you I altered it quite a bit, but that was only because I am trying to incorporate healthier choices into my diet. First I used 2 cups of whole wheat flour, an ... Read full review
- CYNDMN28's rating:This is a wonderful recipe! I have been making roasted almonds for a few years at X-mas time for my sisters who absolutely adore them, but I have never really liked them much. This year I deci ... Read full review
- CYNDMN28's rating:These pralines were awesome! A word of caution to anyone who is not familiar with candy making: when your mixture has reached the desired consistency/temperature, remove from heat and transfer ... Read full review
- CYNDMN28's rating:This recipe was very close to one I have in which I use almonds. I decided to use this recipe, and much to my delight I found these to not only be quick and easy but were utterly fantastic!! I ... Read full review