DCBRUSH has no personal recipe yet.
- DCBRUSH's rating:I am only going to comment on the filling since I used my own pastry for this recipe. I prepared the filling according to the dircections. However, when I make these cookies again, I will not ... Read full review
- DCBRUSH's rating:These really DO taste like Keebler Pecan Sandies! Some reviewers wondered if brown sugar could be substituted for some of the white sugar. That's what I did. I used 1/2 cup packed light brown ... Read full review
- DCBRUSH's rating:I thought this was just okay. The pumpkin pie spice was overpowering. Also there was not much of a maple flavor. If I were to make this again, I would use less spice and try increasing the am ... Read full review
- DCBRUSH's rating:I made these today for Valentine's Day gifts. Wow, they really do taste just like Russell Stover French chocolate mints!! I took another reviewer's suggestion and dipped them in a good quality ... Read full review
- DCBRUSH's rating:Before making this recipe I read most of the reviews. Here is what I did to infuse flavor into the cauliflower. I cut the cauliflower into bite-size pieces and simmered it in chicken broth unt ... Read full review
- DCBRUSH's rating:I made this pound cake yesterday and was very pleased with the results. I followed the recipe exactly, making no substitutions or changes. If you like an old fashioned, dense, moist, and flavor ... Read full review
- DCBRUSH's rating:After reading the reviews, I decided to try this recipe. I also prefer brownies that are chewie NOT cakey. So, to avoid a cakey brownie, I used 2 eggs instead of 3. The end result was a delig ... Read full review