A homey recipe for pork chops simmered in a savory, chunky tomato sauce. This is also delicious simm ...
- Emmi331's rating:Scrumptious! This is also a very "forgiving" recipe; I used regular chili powder and cumin (which derives from the same plant) substituted nicely for coriander. And with no garlic cloves, I ad ... Read full review
- Emmi331's rating:This was just okay, though I give points for the idea of thinly slicing the brussel sprouts - now I'll do that any time I prepare them! It could be because I'm not crazy about caraway seed, exc ... Read full review
- Emmi331's rating:Not bad....improved greatly for me when I cut way back on the noodles, added extra cheese and milk, and doubled the tuna. Sprinkling onion-ring toppers on it and crisping it all up in the oven ... Read full review
- Emmi331's rating:This was great - the texture and cinnamon make it more like a coffeecake. I made it with fresh peaches - everyone loved it. ... Read full review
- Emmi331's rating:Either there was a serious misprint on this recipe, or I was naive enough to fall for a joke.This gives new meaning to "Thats-a spicey sauce!"Even though I kept the teaspoons of pepper very ... Read full review