This is a Bolivian meat pastry, a cousin to the empanada. This recipe is one handed down from my gra ...
- happymommyx4's rating:I submitted this recipe so long ago, I forgot a few things....I usually use chicken, sometimes I use shredded beef. The original recipe called for head cheese.For those of you who know what head ... Read full review
- happymommyx4's rating:This a nice hamburger bun recipe. My family and I really enjoyed it. I have read many of the reviews and think I can offer some help to those who are stuggling. You will have a very dense bun if ... Read full review
- happymommyx4's rating:This is very good if you want a basic, lovely strawberry ice cream recipe. I love to make ice cream and have been making it for many years. The only thing I would say is that you will need to st ... Read full review
- happymommyx4's rating:Wonderful recipe! I will never buy them from the store again! The English muffins are lovely when toasted; light and crisp. Mine were full of nooks and crannies! They are perfect with honey butt ... Read full review
- happymommyx4's rating:Such lovely, crispy fries! I will never use another recipe! The only change I made was that I drained my fries on a paper bag rather than paper towels; doing this makes them not as greasy. ... Read full review
- happymommyx4's rating:I thought they were edible. My children didn't like them. I followed the recipe perfectly. I will not make these again. ... Read full review