Great tasting and a definite twist for gingerbread! Not overpowering. When storing, do not cover tig ...
- JO IN ARLINGTON's rating:I added 1 cup crunchy peanut butter and decreased the choc chips to approx. 1 1/3 cups. Took them to work and received rave reviews. I used a scoop that was a tad over 1 Tblsp. I baked them at ... Read full review
- JO IN ARLINGTON's rating:I made this for a large family Xmas Eve party and received rave reviews. NOTE: it barely fits in a 10-in bundt cake pan...recommend you place aluminum foil under pan in case of minor overflow ... Read full review
- JO IN ARLINGTON's rating:Been making samples of different appetizers for my annual Xmas Open House and this one will definitely be there! I tried baking a few at 400 degrees, but took too long. So I deep fried (peanut o ... Read full review
- JO IN ARLINGTON's rating:I made this for alittle get together last night. I did add a few dashes of Tabasco. Everyone really enjoyed them. But watch out, the olives take awhile to cool...be careful on your first bite! ... Read full review
- JO IN ARLINGTON's rating:I have made this several times this summer. Everyone absolutely raves about it! They couldn't wait to attack and eat the bowl itself. There have never been any leftovers! ... Read full review