These crab cakes are quick and easy and have a nice spicy kick that you can adjust to suit your tast ...
- Kellygrrrl's rating:This is a really good recipe. I gave it a try to add to my spread for the holidays. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the recipe calls for the dough to be chilled then sliced but I fo ... Read full review
- Kellygrrrl's rating:I was looking for an authentic recipe to surprise my husband with, as he misses these from when we lived in London. I knew the meat mixture would need some additions to suit our tastes - so I ad ... Read full review
- Kellygrrrl's rating:Great recipe - however I did tweak it a little bit. I followed the general flow of the recipe but I added: lightly floured the chicken breasts before saute - then sprinkled the paprika, salt and ... Read full review
- Kellygrrrl's rating:I feel the need to come to the rescue of this recipe. First of all the "bland" flavor is the nature of the cooking method. When you are braising a whole chicken in large quantities of any liquid ... Read full review
- Kellygrrrl's rating:Its always disappointing when a recipe gets high marks but the reviewers suggestions are what REALLY make the difference. This could have easily been a 5 star recipe had I read through half of t ... Read full review
- Kellygrrrl's rating:I don't like leaving neutral or negative reviews - but when spending $10+ to make a dessert I think it's best to give honest reviews.The best thing this recipe has going for it is the portion ... Read full review