Kross has no personal recipe yet.
- Kross's rating:This is good but needs something- fresh herbs probably like raw parsley or cilantro and more veggies. I’m thinking the reviewer who prefers the tomatoes and garlic raw may be on to something. ... Read full review
- Kross's rating:After reading some of the less than ideal reviews, I decided to simply make a meal with the basic items cooked separately. Slice whole cauliflower thin, coat w/olive oil, salt and roast in shall ... Read full review
- Kross's rating:Like other reviewers I cut the honey in half - and that was still too sweet. To compensate I added some Sambal Oelek (Asian pepper paste). I usually follow recipes more to the recipe on the firs ... Read full review
- Kross's rating:This was delicious and healthy plus you can adjust to make low fat if you wish. If you have picky children you can leave out the mint and nuts on theirs and serve filling on toasted bread. Mine ... Read full review
- Kross's rating:Delicious! It IS very thick - it’s possibly because even after buying 2 regular sized herb containers at Trader Joe’s of basil it still wasn’t the full amount called for, but since others ... Read full review
- Kross's rating:Very tasty. I found that cooking it at 425 for 15 minutes, then turning down to 350 for another 15- 20 minutes cooked it without drying the chicken out. The onions may have carmelized more with ... Read full review
- Kross's rating:This was good - I made it with left over cubed white turkey meat from Thanksgiving but I don’t think that detracted. It does need some additions I think. I didn’t have cilantro which would d ... Read full review