This is a great chicken recipe using chicken drumettes. Note: you may double the sauce, if you have ...
This is a recipe from my seventh grade Home Economics class. These are the only butter tarts by hus ...
This is one of my favorite desserts, I make it when I have cravings for brownies! ...
- MS.CHEF's rating:These are the best I have ever tasted!!!! The look like resturant style. I served them with a seafood sauce. Wonderful, you have to try them!! ... Read full review
- MS.CHEF's rating:Wow what a great recipe. I've made these twice, the second time I cooked them a little differently.Heated 2 tblsp. of oil over medium heat. Lightly browned them until golden on the bottom then ... Read full review
- MS.CHEF's rating:This is a very good pasta sauce that can be used during the busy weekdays when you get home from work and don't have alot of time. We had it over shells and I added some red pepper flakes to gi ... Read full review
- MS.CHEF's rating:I really liked these. I used romano cheese instead of the swiss as that's all I had and they were a little salty. Next time I'll use swiss. Yummy,thanks for the recipe. Lynda from Calgary, ... Read full review
- MS.CHEF's rating:This is a great recipe. I bought packaged coleslaw from the supermarket and then added the onion and dressing. It is the best tasting coleslaw I've ever had and I'll be throwing away my other ... Read full review
- MS.CHEF's rating:I was very tired when I made this salad and accidentally used mayonnaise instead of sour cream and it was still very good. I'm going to try it next time using the sour cream as stated in the re ... Read full review
- MS.CHEF's rating:This recipe is fantastic. I served it with fresh bread and wine, my husband went crazy over it. We can't wait to have it again. It's a definite keeper. ... Read full review