Want to try a new and completely different potato salad? Then look no further. The ingredients - bok ...
Based on my father-in-laws recipe, these fish cakes use salt cod. Trust me, it is worth the effort t ...
- NainInCandia's rating:This was a nice change from regular rice. I did make some alterations to the recipe after reading the reviews. 1. 2 tsp of butter and olive oil to brown the orzo 2. Used low sodium chicken stock ... Read full review
- NainInCandia's rating:HI, I am the submitter of this recipe and just want to clarify the amount of potatoe to be used. If the potatoes are quite large than 6 should be enough, of course if they are smaller than use ... Read full review
- NainInCandia's rating:Followed the recipe except used olive oil instead of the margarine. Tasty and less fattening than the traditional. Would make again. ... Read full review
- NainInCandia's rating:I thought this was very good although just a tad bit much lemon juice. I did not have chickpeas so I substituted with some cannellini beans. Not the same texture(I know) but still very good. I a ... Read full review
- NainInCandia's rating:Great rice side dish. I added some chopped carrots and used olive oil instead of the butter. Did not have chicken stock so I used beef base. Placed a lid on my 2 qt. casserole dish.The rice was ... Read full review
- NainInCandia's rating:My husband and I absolutely loved this pie. Living in New England we often use cranberries and continuously try different ways to use them.When cranberries are in season I will definately be bu ... Read full review