A great and unique way to use up some garden beets. The dough in the recipe can be used for any pier ...
- Niroszyckame's rating:I found that these had way too much baking soda, it is almost all I can taste :( I can tell that with the soda reduced though they will be amazing so I will be trying it again but maybe with onl ... Read full review
- Niroszyckame's rating:I made this yesterday and so I haven't had a chance to taste it after it has sat in the can for awhile but the initial taste was wonderful! The perfect ratio of sweet to tangy. The reason I am g ... Read full review
- Niroszyckame's rating:Delicious soup!! I changed the prep method up though. I coarsely chopped up all the veggies and apple and tossed them in a lightly sprayed roasting pan, I then lightly sprayed them and seasonsed ... Read full review
- Niroszyckame's rating:Very unique cookie! I didn't have a coffee grinder so I had to suffice with just crumbling the tea leaves as best I could with my fingers, they still ended up in rather large pieces but I didn't ... Read full review
- Niroszyckame's rating:Sooo yummy! I just made these and they are so amazing, the only thing more amazing than these cookies is that no one has reviewed them yet! I made mine just a little different, everywhere it sai ... Read full review