Looking for something quick one evening, I had leftover rice and shrimp. The rest is history and my ...
- Randy Schultz's rating:I figured I'd better make an addendum to this recipe seeing as how they edited out a few important details. Make sure your tomatoes are very firm, not quite fully ripened. The baking will cause ... Read full review
- Randy Schultz's rating:Ok, took me awhile to find this recipe because I only saw the video once prior to making it lol. Thusly I did change a few things, relatively minor. First, we have no Jiffy cornmeal mix up here ... Read full review
- Randy Schultz's rating:I didn't make this exactly as written. I used a teaspoon of instant espresso powder. I also used a large package of vanilla pudding (.5. oz) with only 2 cups of milk (as opposed to 3). This almo ... Read full review
- Randy Schultz's rating:I made this for the first time as above with the following changes, along with the onion, add 1 chopped leek. With the potatoes. Simmer for 12 – 15 minutes only, they’ll finish with the milk ... Read full review
- Randy Schultz's rating:I've been making almost exactly this recipe for 25 years using 3 cups of sugar instead of two and 1/2 cup of butter divided. It always turns out perfectly. I always add 1/4 cup of butter to the ... Read full review