Tastes just like a chocolate wafer pie crust...but only has 5 ingredients as opposed to about 50! Th ...
- The Purple Baker's rating:I love this recipe because it tastes even better than an Oreo crust, and no food processor/ hammer is needed! Don't bake it for more than 10 minutes; otherwise, you'll get a hard shell instead o ... Read full review
- The Purple Baker's rating:This was amazing- the time was worth it. I gave up on the straining and put all the "chunks" of the cherry tomato purée in with the rest of the soup, but I don't see a problem at all with the t ... Read full review
- The Purple Baker's rating:I used a fourth of this recipe with only a stick of butter. I used 1/2 tsp almond extract and 1 tsp vanilla. It generously frosted 12 cupcakes! ... Read full review
- The Purple Baker's rating:These were delicious! I made the blitz puff pastry and it got 10 bear claws (I may have rolled the dough too thick). The filling makes enough to fill at least another batch of puff pastry. I mad ... Read full review
- The Purple Baker's rating:This recipe was good. I didn't love it, but I usually dont like any plain buttercreams. If you're going to pipe the frosting, don't add the milk. If you are going to add food coloring, add it be ... Read full review