This is the pea salad everyone begs for at any event or anytime we make it. Easy and so addictive. Most folks are sure there is bacon in the recipe, but there is none needed for the fabulous flavor.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen petite peas
- 6 ounces smoke-flavored almonds, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise, or more to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Place frozen peas in a colander; rinse under cold water until thawed. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add almonds and onions; mix well. Fold mayonnaise and black pepper into pea mixture until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Calories 333.2
- Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Fat 26.8 g
- Fiber 6 g
- Protein 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Sodium 283.5 mg
- Sugar 6.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.