- Published Aug 11th
- Ready In17m
10-Minute Mushroom Carbonara Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious 10-Minute Mushroom Carbonara for 6 servings:
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese divided
10-Minute Mushroom Carbonara Cooking Instructions
- Ready In17m
To cook 10-Minute Mushroom Carbonara, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this 10-Minute Mushroom Carbonara is about 12 minutes , and you can serve your 10-Minute Mushroom Carbonara within 17 minutes . The following are the steps to cook 10-Minute Mushroom Carbonara easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- 2 Meanwhile, place mushrooms in a dry skillet over medium heat. Cook until they begin to brown and release moisture, 3 to 5 minutes. Add oil and garlic. Fry until softened, about 3 minutes more.
- 3 Beat eggs together in a bowl. Add 1/2 the Parmesan cheese. Mix well and stir into cooked mushroom mixture.
- 4 Serve the pasta topped with mushroom sauce and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any dried pasta you prefer.
Per Serving: 371 calories; 7.9 grams of fat; 57.8 grams of carbohydrates; 16.7 grams of protein; 99 milligrams of cholesterol; 144 milligrams of sodium.