Simple ingredients … everything can be made in one skillet, cutting clean up time.
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 cup Minute® White Rice, uncooked
- ¼ cup almonds, sliced
- 1 Toss chicken with dressing in sealable plastic bag. Add chicken with dressing to large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- 2 Stir in broth; bring to boil. Cover and simmer 10 minutes. Add beans; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170 degrees F).
- 3 Remove chicken from skillet. Add rice and almonds. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve chicken over rice mixture.
- Calories 682
- Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 193.4 mg
- Fat 42.2 g
- Fiber 2.5 g
- Protein 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Sodium 782 mg
- Sugar 2.5 g