- Published Mar 28th
- Ready In1h 20m
A Drama Queen’s Pavlova Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious A Drama Queen’s Pavlova for 12 servings:
- 6 egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 cups castor sugar or superfine sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, halved lengthwise, and sliced
- 1 fresh peach - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
A Drama Queen’s Pavlova Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 20m
To cook A Drama Queen’s Pavlova, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this A Drama Queen’s Pavlova is about 50 minutes , and you can serve your A Drama Queen’s Pavlova within 1 hour 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook A Drama Queen’s Pavlova easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C). You will be turning the temperature down to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) when you put this in to bake. Line a 9 or 10 inch round glass dish with parchment paper.
- 2 Combine the egg whites and salt in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer, or stand mixer using a whisk attachment until able to form soft peaks. Sprinkle in the sugar 1 tablespoon at a time while continuing to whip to stiff peaks. Stir in the vanilla and vinegar, and fold in coconut if using. Spread evenly into the prepared glass dish, making sure to spread out to all of the edges.
- 3 Place the Pavlova into the oven, and immediately reduce the temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the top is crisp and a pale straw color. Leave in the oven, and turn off the heat. Let it stay in the oven until the oven has cooled completely.
- 4 Once the Pavlova is cooled, top generously with sweetened whipped cream. Arrange the strawberries, kiwis, peaches and blueberries in beautiful concentric circles on top.
Per Serving: 207 calories; 4.8 grams of fat; 39.8 grams of carbohydrates; 2.7 grams of protein; 8 milligrams of cholesterol; 56 milligrams of sodium.