This garlicky cauliflower side dish gets a deliciously crispy coating of almonds, Parmesan, and thyme as it cooks in the air fryer.
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 Place cauliflower florets, 2 teaspoons oil, and garlic in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Place in a single layer in an air fryer basket.
- 2 Cook in the air fryer at 360 degrees F (180 degrees C), for 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
- 3 Return cauliflower to the bowl and toss with remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Add Parmesan cheese, almonds, bread crumbs, and thyme; toss to coat. Return cauliflower mixture to the air fryer basket and cook until mixture is crisp and browned, about 5 minutes more.
- Calories 147.6
- Carbohydrate 11 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Fat 10.1 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Protein 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Sodium 157.7 mg
- Sugar 2.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.