These simple and flavorful artichoke hearts make the perfect appetizer and come together in minutes! As a bonus, they make the house smell amazing! Serve with garlic aioli or creamy horseradish sauce.
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅓ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Pat artichoke hearts dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- 3 Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 4 minutes. Shake basket and continue cooking until artichokes begin to brown and edges are crispy, 3 to 4 minutes more. Serve immediately.
- Calories 67.2
- Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Fat 3.7 g
- Fiber 2.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Sodium 525.8 mg
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.