Air-fried catfish fillets that have a spicy blackened exterior and a tender and flaky interior.
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons blackened seasoning
- 1 pound catfish fillets
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Whisk melted butter, olive oil, and blackened seasoning together in a small bowl until it forms a paste. Brush paste on both sides of the catfish fillets.
- 3 Place fillets in the basket of the air fryer and cook until fish is browned and flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- Calories 606.3
- Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 174.3 mg
- Fat 51 g
- Fiber 0.5 g
- Protein 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Sodium 1211.5 mg
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.