These juicy, scrumptious beef burgers are a great meal and save you time and energy using the versatility of the air fryer! This recipe is easily doubled.
- 1 (16 ounce) package ground beef
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot English mustard
- 1 Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Mix beef, red onion, garlic, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and English mustard together in a mixing bowl.
- 3 Form patties by pressing a ball of ground beef with your hand and rounding the sides to your desired size.
- 4 Cook burgers in the preheated air fryer until firm and no longer pink in the centers, about 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Calories 215.1
- Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 71 mg
- Fat 13.8 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Sodium 677.9 mg
- Sugar 0.8 g