Tater tots made from cauliflower are a great way to get your family to eat veggies. The best part is they will never know. Now you can have them on the table in less than 10 minutes and you won’t have to heat up your house by turning on the oven.
- 1 serving nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower tots (such as Green Giant® Cauliflower Veggie Tots)
- 1 Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 Place as many cauliflower tots in the basket as you can, making sure they do not touch, cooking in batches if necessary.
- 3 Cook in the preheated air fryer for 6 minutes. Pull the basket out, turn tots over, and cook until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
- Calories 147.4
- Carbohydrate 20 g
- Fat 6.1 g
- Fiber 6.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Sodium 493.6 mg