Chicken fajitas in the air fryer doesn’t get any easier than this. The chicken stays nice and moist while the vegetables have a nice crisp to them. Add 2 minutes of cook time if you prefer softer veggies. I like to toast my tortillas in the air fryer as well but it is not necessary. Serve with toppings of your choice such as salsa, sliced avocado, and cheese.
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large onion, sliced into petals
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 Place bell pepper strips and onion petals in a large bowl. Drizzle 2 teaspoons of olive oil over the top and season with salt and pepper. Stir until evenly combined.
- 2 Place chicken strips in a separate bowl and sprinkle with fajita seasoning. Drizzle with remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil and mix until evenly combined with your hands.
- 3 Preheat an air fryer to to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Add chicken to the basket and cook for 12 minutes, shaking halfway through cook time. Transfer to a plate to let rest while you cook the vegetables.
- 4 Add vegetable mixture to the basket of the air fryer and cook for 14 minutes, shaking halfway through cook time.
- 5 Divide chicken and vegetable mixture among tortillas.
- Calories 184
- Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Fat 5.7 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Sodium 231.7 mg
- Sugar 2.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.