This breakfast pocket is easy to make, and the filling can be adjusted however you want – think sausage and egg whites with Gouda, or bacon, eggs and cheese, etc..
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 ounces chicken and apple sausage
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Slice sausage into coin-sized pieces.
- 3 Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggs and sausage pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- 4 Place about 2 tablespoons of filling onto 8 of the crescent triangles. Place remaining crescents on top of filling. Pinch to seal triangle pockets.
- 5 Cook in the air fryer until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Calories 362.6
- Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Fat 23.1 g
- Protein 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Sodium 679.8 mg
- Sugar 4.2 g