Published Jan 24th
Prep 10m Cook 12m Additional 10m Ready In 32m
Servings 6 Calories 171 kcal
Turn your leftover mashed potatoes into these cheesy mashed potato cakes cooked in the air fryer.
- 2 cups cold mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 0.25 cup real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 small egg, beaten
- 1 Combine mashed potatoes, Cheddar cheese, green onions, bacon bits, and flour in a bowl; stir until combined. Mix in beaten egg.
- 2 Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
- 3 Form mixture into 6 patties and set on a baking sheet. Place baking sheet in the freezer for 10 minutes while you preheat the air fryer.
- 4 Place patties in the air fryer basket in batches, making sure to not overcrowd. Cook undisturbed for 12 minutes. Repeat with remaining patties.
- Calories 171 kcal
- Carbohydrate 15 g
- Cholesterol 48 mg
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 9 g
- Saturated Fat 5 g
- Sodium 485 mg
- Fat 8 g