This simple roasted cauliflower, inspired by Mediterranean flavors, is packed with flavor and cooked to perfection in your air fryer. The browned, roasted pieces are my favorite part!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ cup coarsely crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Preheat an air fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- 3 Place cauliflower florets into a large resealable bag. Drizzle with oil mixture, then shake gently to lightly coat evenly. Transfer cauliflower to the air fryer basket in a single layer, working in batches if necessary.
- 4 Air-fry cauliflower, shaking basket every 4 to 5 minutes, until cauliflower is browned and edges are crispy, 12 to 15 minutes total. Place hot cauliflower in a serving bowl and top with feta cheese; toss gently to combine.
- Calories 102.7
- Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Fat 8.8 g
- Fiber 1.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Sodium 415.4 mg
- Sugar 2.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.