Skip the oven and make dessert in your air fryer! Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and/or caramel sauce. The recipe can easily be doubled for larger air fryers.
- 2 large pear (approx 2 per lb)s pears - peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, softened
- 1 Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- 2 Combine pears, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl. Toss to coat, then divide the mixture between 2 ramekins.
- 3 Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix in softened butter using a fork until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over the pears.
- 4 Place the ramekins in the air fryer basket and cook until the pears are soft and bubbling, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Calories 234.3
- Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Fat 6.4 g
- Fiber 7.6 g
- Protein 2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Sodium 45.4 mg
- Sugar 27.2 g