Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and gooey melty cheese on top. If Italian herb polenta is not available, sprinkle Italian seasoning over the rounds after brushing with EVOO. I like these as they are but feel free to dip in pizza or marinara sauce for that extra pizza kick. Garnish with parsley if desired.
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Place polenta rounds on a cutting board and brush both sides with extra-virgin olive oil. Transfer 1/2 of the rounds to the air fryer basket.
- 3 Air-fry for 15 minutes. Using tongs, flip rounds over, and cook for 5 minutes more. Sprinkle 1/2 of the sliced olives over the polenta and top with 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese. Cook until cheese has melted, about 2 more minutes.
- 4 Repeat with remaining half of polenta rounds, olives, and mozzarella cheese.
- Calories 90.3
- Carbohydrate 12 g
- Cholesterol 3 mg
- Fat 3.4 g
- Fiber 1.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Sodium 352.2 mg
- Sugar 0.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.