Published Jan 19th
Prep 15m Cook 35m Additional 10m Ready In 60m
Servings 6 Calories 472 kcal
Use your air fryer to cook pork tenderloins and sweet potatoes all in one go for an easy family dinner.
- 0.25 cup olive oil, plus more for greasing
- 0.5 cup pineapple preserves
- 0.5 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 0.5 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 0.5 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper, or to taste
- 1.5 pounds sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2.5 pounds pork tenderloins
- 1 Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C), if recommended by manufacturer.
- 2 Combine olive oil, pineapple preserves, garlic granules, cayenne, salt, and white pepper in a large mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- 3 Place sweet potato pieces into the mixing bowl and toss with the pineapple preserves mixture. Remove sweet potatoes to a plate, reserving the remaining pineapple mixture.
- 4 Pat tenderloins dry with paper towels. Place in the mixing bowl with the remaining pineapple mixture and toss to coat.
- 5 Brush interior basket of the air fryer with the remaining olive oil. Place tenderloins in the basket, and in a single layer, add as many sweet potato pieces as will fit around the tenderloins. Set aside extra sweet potato pieces. You will cook them as a second batch.
- 6 Air fry for 10 minutes. Turn tenderloins over, browned side down. Stir sweet potatoes, but keep them in a single layer. Air fry until pork loin is slightly pink in the center, about 10 minutes longer. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). If the tenderloins need more cooking time, turn them again and continue cooking and testing the temperature in 5 minute increments.
- 7 Remove sweet potatoes from the air fryer when they are tender and caramelized. (See Cook's Note).
- 8 When the tenderloins test done, place them on a platter and tent with foil. Allow to rest while the remaining sweet potatoes cook, about 10 more minutes.
- Calories 472 kcal
- Carbohydrate 40 g
- Cholesterol 123 mg
- Fiber 4 g
- Protein 41 g
- Saturated Fat 4 g
- Sodium 485 mg
- Fat 16 g