I’m a transplanted Floridian living in Oklahoma, and if I’ve learned anything living in Oklahoma, is “Okies” love ranch. They put it on pizza, dip French fries in it, dip fried pickles in it, and the list goes on. I figured they probably eat mushrooms and ranch together too! My air fryer came with a shallow air fryer pan, if yours does not, you may simply place the mushrooms straight into the air fryer basket.
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic and onion seasoning
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 8 ounces portobello mushroom caps, cleaned
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Set up a breading station with 4 shallow dishes. Add milk to the first dish. Mix flour and seasoning blend together in the second dish. Add ranch dressing to the third dish. Mix panko bread crumbs and dry ranch dressing in the fourth dish.
- 3 Dip each mushroom first into milk, then flour, shaking off excess flour. Dip in ranch dressing, followed by panko bread crumbs. Set mushrooms in a shallow air fryer pan or the air fryer basket and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4 Air-fry until mushrooms are golden, about 7 minutes.
- Calories 295.7
- Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Fat 17.1 g
- Fiber 1.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3 g
- Sodium 704.2 mg
- Sugar 3.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.