Air-fried shishito peppers make for a quick and tasty appetizer, especially when tossed with soy sauce, lime, honey, and ginger.
- 6 ounces shishito peppers
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 Preheat an air fryer to 390 degrees F (199 degrees C).
- 2 Toss peppers with oil in a medium bowl to coat. Place peppers in the air fryer basket. Cook until blistered and tender, shaking basket halfway through, 6 to 7 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, lime juice, honey, and ginger in the same medium bowl. Add cooked peppers and toss to coat. Serve warm.
- Calories 35.8
- Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Fat 1.2 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Sodium 135.9 mg
- Sugar 3.8 g