Cauliflower tossed in wing sauce that is crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside. Just what you’d expect from a wing.
- 1 ½ pounds cauliflower florets
- 4 tablespoons egg substitute (such as JUST egg(R))
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup vegan Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's®)
- 1 Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl. Pour egg substitute over the florets and stir to coat.
- 3 Mix flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a large plastic resealable bag. Zip and shake until evenly combined.
- 4 Drop 1/2 of the florets into the seasoned flour. Zip and shake to coat. Place florets in the basket of the air fryer. Spray tops with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5 Air fry for 5 minutes. Flip cauliflower over, spray any chalky spots, and cook for 5 minutes more. Repeat with remaining cauliflower florets.
- 6 Meanwhile, heat buffalo wing sauce in a saucepan over medium heat until warm. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl. Pour wing sauce over the top and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
- Calories 175.3
- Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Fat 2 g
- Fiber 5.2 g
- Protein 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Sodium 1200.4 mg
- Sugar 4.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.