An extremely simple marinade for beef, chicken, seafood, pork.
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- ¼ teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1 To make the marinade, whisk together the lime juice, teriyaki sauce, green onions, ginger, and ancho powder.
- 2 To use, marinate your chosen meat for 2 to 4 hours. Grill over hardwood charcoal.
- Calories 17.8
- Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g
- Sodium 346.9 mg
- Sugar 1.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.