This big recipe is quick and easy. It’s great for cookie exchanges, or those times when you need a lot of cookies. It’s an easy recipe for kids to help with too.
- 2 pounds white confectioners' coating
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 In a microwave oven or over a double boiler, melt the white confectioners' coating, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Fold in the peanuts crisp rice cereal and marshmallows. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto waxed paper lined baking sheets.
- 2 Chill until set. Store in refrigerator.
- Calories 241.4
- Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Fat 15.7 g
- Fiber 1.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Sodium 77.1 mg
- Sugar 17.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.