- Published Dec 24th
- Ready In1h
Almond Dip Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Almond Dip for 8 servings:
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 cups whole almonds, raw
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon whole pine nuts (optional)
Almond Dip Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Almond Dip, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Almond Dip is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Almond Dip within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Almond Dip easily:
- 1 Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- 2 Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees Celsius).
- 3 Arrange almonds on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, watching carefully and stirring occasionally to prevent burning. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool.
- 4 In a bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, crumbled bacon, dill weed, and black pepper until well blended. Form mixture into a pinecone shape, and carefully place on a serving dish.
- 5 Beginning at the top of the "pinecone" with the points facing upward, press cooled almonds gently into cheese, each point slightly overlapping the bottom of the almond above. If desired, press a few pine nuts randomly between some of the almonds. Serve with crackers for spreading.
Per Serving: 456 calories; 40.4 grams of fat; 15.3 grams of carbohydrates; 11.2 grams of protein; 43 milligrams of cholesterol; 414 milligrams of sodium.