This pudding is made with instant pudding mix and almond milk and has the perfect taste and consistency. Takes just slightly more effort than normal.
- 2 cups almond milk, divided
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 Pour 1 cup almond milk into a small saucepan. Add cornstarch and heat over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat; keep stirring for 30 seconds.
- 2 Pour remaining almond milk into a bowl; add pudding mix. Mix with an electric mixer on low speed until very thick, about 1 minute. Add cornstarch mixture to the pudding mixture. Mix at low speed for 1 minute more.
- 3 Transfer pudding to 4 individual serving bowls. Cover and refrigerate if desired.
- Calories 217.4
- Carbohydrate 51 g
- Fat 1.6 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g
- Sodium 786.1 mg
- Sugar 40.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.