These crackers have a great nutty flavor. The recipe was adapted for non-gluten, low-carb ketogenic, or paleo diets. Just add some homemade guacamole or salmon cream cheese and enjoy a visit to heaven!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 1 ½ teaspoons flax seed meal
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Mix almond flour, walnuts, flax seed meal, and salt together in a bowl until well combined. Add water and olive oil; mix until dough is moist and holds together.
- 3 Turn dough onto prepared baking sheet. Place a second piece of parchment over dough. Roll dough, using a rolling pin, into a 1/16-inch thick rectangle. Remove top piece of parchment paper and cut sides of dough to make an even rectangle. Add excess dough to corners or 1 end of rectangle and re-roll to uniform thickness.
- 4 Cut dough into 1-inch squares using a pizza cutter, keeping dough still attached.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until outside edges of dough are browned, about 15 minutes. Cool crackers on the baking sheet; break into squares.
- Calories 36
- Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Fat 3.7 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Sodium 233 mg
- Sugar 0.1 g