A gluten-free adaptation of the traditional Seven Layer Bar recipe. All ingredients are available in ordinary supermarkets. Be sure to check the packaging on your ingredients to make sure they are indeed gluten-free.
- 7 ounces sweetened flaked coconut, divided
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces unsalted peanuts
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ). Generously grease one 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 2 Spread 2/3 of the flaked coconut evenly on the bottom of the baking pan. Sprinkle the butterscotch morsels, chocolate chips, and peanuts evenly over the coconut layer. Pour condensed milk evenly over the whole pan. Top with sliced almonds and remaining coconut.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Calories 185.3
- Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Fat 10.9 g
- Fiber 1.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Sodium 42.6 mg
- Sugar 16.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.