These amazingly yummy cookies have a chocolate/caramel surprise in the middle! So easy to make.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (13 ounce) package chocolate covered caramel candies (e.g. Rolo TM)
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar for rolling
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a large bowl, beat the butter and flour together until soft and smooth. Stir in the cake mix to form a soft dough. Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Press a candy into the center of each ball, covering completely. Place 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Roll cookies in confectioners sugar while still warm.
- Calories 143
- Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Fat 8.5 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Sodium 111.7 mg
- Sugar 8.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.