- Published Jun 8th
Angel Hair Pasta with Pignoli Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Angel Hair Pasta with Pignoli for 24 servings:
- ¾ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup clarified butter
- 1 ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 ⅓ tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- salt to taste
- 1 pinch freshly ground white pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
Angel Hair Pasta with Pignoli Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Angel Hair Pasta with Pignoli easily:
- 1 Toast pignoli nuts slowly in a skillet, watching carefully not to burn. Remove from skillet when nuts are tan in color.
- 2 Cook noodles in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- 3 Combine heavy cream, clarified butter, 2 1/3 tablespoons butter or margarine, nutmeg, and salt and pepper in a saucepan; heat thoroughly. Add noodles to the heated sauce. Let sauce reduce to a creamy consistency. Top with nuts, and serve.
Per Serving: 1129.3 calories; 49.4 g of carbohydrate; 247.1 mg of cholesterol; 99 g of fat; 4.4 g of fiber; 18.4 g of protein; 52.4 g of saturatedFat; 256.9 mg of sodium; 2.6 g of sugar;