- Published Jan 1st
- Ready In45m
So easy and so good! This recipe is great as-is, or can be a start for so many variations.
Angie’s Polenta Lasagna Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Angie’s Polenta Lasagna for 6 servings:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (24 ounce) jar prepared pasta sauce
- 1 (18 ounce) package precooked polenta
- 1 (16 ounce) package cottage cheese with chives
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
Angie’s Polenta Lasagna Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Angie’s Polenta Lasagna, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Angie’s Polenta Lasagna is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Angie’s Polenta Lasagna within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Angie’s Polenta Lasagna easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Place the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir the meat until browned and crumbly, about 10 minutes. Drain off excess grease. Mix in the tomato sauce and pasta sauce until thoroughly combined; bring to a simmer.
- 3 Remove the polenta from its package, and cut into 1/2-inch slices. Lay the slices in a single layer in a 9x12-inch baking dish. Top each polenta slice with a tablespoon or two of the chive cottage cheese (use all the cottage cheese). Pour the sauce evenly over the cottage cheese, and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is lightly browned and bubbling, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 833 calories; 33.4 grams of fat; 80.2 grams of carbohydrates; 51 grams of protein; 118 milligrams of cholesterol; 2148 milligrams of sodium.