- Published Aug 11th
- Ready In1h 5m
Anne’s Fabulous Grilled Salmon Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Anne’s Fabulous Grilled Salmon for 6 servings:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 1 (3 pound) salmon fillet, with skin
Anne’s Fabulous Grilled Salmon Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 5m
To cook Anne’s Fabulous Grilled Salmon, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Anne’s Fabulous Grilled Salmon is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Anne’s Fabulous Grilled Salmon within 1 hour 5 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Anne’s Fabulous Grilled Salmon easily:
- 1 Make a pan out of aluminum foil by doubling up layers of foil large enough to hold your fillet. Place the foil onto a cookie sheet. Lay the fillet onto the foil with the skin side down. In a small bowl, stir together the oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, ginger, honey, basil and shallots. Pour over the salmon and let it marinate while you preheat the grill, about 20 minutes.
- 2 Preheat a grill for medium-low heat. Slide the foil with the salmon off of the cookie sheet and onto the grill. Cover with the lid and grill the fillet for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, about 20 minutes. Salmon should be able to flake with a fork, but not be too dry. When you serve the salmon, the skin will stick to the foil and your grill will remain clean. Simply slice and use a spatula to scoop the fillet off of the skin to serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 432 calories; 21.8 grams of fat; 8.5 grams of carbohydrates; 48.9 grams of protein; 154 milligrams of cholesterol; 278 milligrams of sodium.