- Published Apr 1st
- Ready In45m
Annie’s Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Annie’s Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips for 10 servings:
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples - peeled, cored and diced
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
Annie’s Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Annie’s Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Annie’s Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Annie’s Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Annie’s Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips easily:
- 1 In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, Golden Delicious apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3 Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray. Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Spray again with cooking spray.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes. Serve with chilled fruit mixture.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 5.9 grams of fat; 59 grams of carbohydrates; 6.8 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 462 milligrams of sodium.