- Published Aug 19th
- Ready In8h 45m
Anyone Can Make BBQ Pulled Pork Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Anyone Can Make BBQ Pulled Pork for 12 servings:
- 1 (5 pound) pork shoulder roast
- 5 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 12 sandwich buns, split and toasted
Anyone Can Make BBQ Pulled Pork Cooking Instructions
- Cook8h 30m
- Ready In8h 45m
To cook Anyone Can Make BBQ Pulled Pork, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Anyone Can Make BBQ Pulled Pork is about 8 hours 30 minutes , and you can serve your Anyone Can Make BBQ Pulled Pork within 8 hours 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Anyone Can Make BBQ Pulled Pork easily:
- 1 Cut several slits into the fatty side of the pork shoulder. Insert garlic slices into slits. Transfer pork to a slow cooker, fat side up.
- 2 Mix coffee, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke in a bowl; pour over pork.
- 3 Cook pork on Low until very tender, about 8 hours. Carefully remove pork from slow cooker to a large plate; discard excess fat. Shred pork with 2 forks or by hand.
- 4 Reserve about 1/2 cup juices from the slow cooker; discard remaining liquid. Return shredded pork and juices to slow cooker and season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Add barbeque sauce and stir.
- 5 Heat pork on Low until sauce is hot, about 30 minutes more. Pile pork over toasted buns to serve.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 455 calories; 22.4 grams of fat; 38.2 grams of carbohydrates; 23.3 grams of protein; 75 milligrams of cholesterol; 750 milligrams of sodium.