A simple, sweet stuffing that may be used as a side dish, or to fill the bird.
- 1 (6 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix
- ¾ cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- 2 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 3 Mix pecans and apples into the stuffing.
- 4 Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 35 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Calories 227.4
- Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Fat 10.8 g
- Fiber 3.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Sodium 451 mg
- Sugar 7.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.