Oats, dates, apples, walnuts, and flax seeds make tasty little energy bites.
- 1 ½ cups Quaker® Oats (Quick or Old Fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 ½ cups pitted dates
- 2 teaspoons flax seeds
- 1 cup apple, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 Place oats, dates, flax seeds, apple, cinnamon, 1/2 cup walnuts, and honey in the bowl of a food processor.
- 2 Blend until ingredients form a sticky ball. If desired, add salt to taste preference.
- 3 With slightly wet hands, form about a tablespoon each into a tight ball.
- 4 Roll in additional chopped walnuts.
- 5 Refrigerate, covered, until chilled. Store leftovers in refrigerator, covered.
- Calories 78.8
- Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Fat 3 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Sodium 14 mg
- Sugar 8 g