- Published Aug 14th
- Ready In1h
Apple Downside-Up Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Apple Downside-Up Cake for 12 servings:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 medium sized apples, sliced
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
Apple Downside-Up Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Apple Downside-Up Cake, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Apple Downside-Up Cake is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Apple Downside-Up Cake within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Apple Downside-Up Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Melt butter in the 9 inch pan over the stovetop. Remove from heat. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the melted butter. Arrange the apple slices over the brown sugar.
- 3 In a medium bowl, stir together the baking mix, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the egg and milk, beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Spoon batter over the apples.
- 4 Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Invert cake onto a serving plate while still hot. Serve with ice cream or whipped topping.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 5.9 grams of fat; 22.8 grams of carbohydrates; 2.7 grams of protein; 22 milligrams of cholesterol; 281 milligrams of sodium.