This is a vodka martini with a summer twist!
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger best-quality vodka
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger apple schnapps
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger frozen lemonade
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger chilled lemon-lime soda
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 maraschino cherries
- 1 Pour the vodka, schnapps, lemonade, and soda into a cocktail shaker over ice. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into a chilled martini glass, and garnish with a lime wedge and maraschino cherry to serve.
- Calories 290.9
- Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Fat 0.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
- Sodium 10 mg
- Sugar 22.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.