- Published Jul 2nd
Apple Pie IV Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Apple Pie IV for 8 servings:
- 2 (9 inch) pie shell
- 10 apple - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Apple Pie IV Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Apple Pie IV easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place sliced apples in a large pot. Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until apples are tender but not mushy.
- 3 Pour apple mixture into pastry-lined pie pan. Cover with second pastry shell. Seal edges and cut steam vents in top.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
- Baking pie is a rather straightforward technique, but a few tips can only help to make your pies come out looking and tasting perfect!
Per Serving: 279 calories; 10.7 grams of fat; 46.5 grams of carbohydrates; 1.9 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 206 milligrams of sodium.