- Published Jan 2nd
Apple Stuffed Pork Chops Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Apple Stuffed Pork Chops for 6 servings:
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 (1 1/4 inch) thick pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Apple Stuffed Pork Chops Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Apple Stuffed Pork Chops easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a large skillet saute onion in butter or margarine until tender. Remove from heat. Add the bread crumbs, apples, celery, parsley and salt. Mix all together. Cut a large pocket in the side of each pork chop; season inside and out with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon apple mixture loosely into pockets.
- 3 In skillet, heat oil to medium high and brown chops on both sides. Place browned chops in an ungreased 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove cover and bake for 30 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
Per Serving: 483 calories; 18.9 grams of fat; 45 grams of carbohydrates; 32.2 grams of protein; 90 milligrams of cholesterol; 626 milligrams of sodium.